Saturday, June 30, 2007

That's the guy that gets his salsa from New York City! New York City!?

Um, so if Chic-fil-a and Central Park french fries had babies, the offspring would be what you see at Chelsea Grill. So stinking good. Those of you from Conway know what I'm talking about. AMAZING. New York is still going well. Still love it, still not ready to come home. Which is a good thing, because at least I have one more month. The city itself is amazing, so many stinking people it's crazy. Like, 66,000 people living on one square block is the average, if you're keeping score at home that's a bloody TON of people. Anyways, meeting tons of new friends, getting closer to God than ever before, and starting to realize what He's calling me to. For the first time in my life I feel like I have a grasp on everything that's going on in my life. Know what that means? He's about to rock me. Anyways, thought some of you may find this fun, here are some "That's what she said..." all-stars:

"Is it going in and out as hard as you can get it to?" ...
"It's so long I just want to ride it for fun."
"It's so stinking hard."
"I thought it'd be bigger than that."
"Can I touch it?"
"Every single time I see that I just laugh"
"Neal, make that hole bigger"

Sorry, I know some of those are incredibly vulgar but come on, they're funny as crap. Don't lie. Not much insight tonight, sorry about that, but come on, we all needed a break from being so serious. Goodnight!

nh

1 comment:

Melanie said...

One word: amazing.